Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps
- Theory POLYPROPLINE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Flow Rate 50 CUBIC METER PER HOUR (max)
- Material Polypropylene, UHMWPE
- Structure Other
- Suction Type Single
- Volute Type Single
- Nozzle Location End Suction/Top Discharge
- Supply Ability : 1 Piece to 2 Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 15500 INR
- 15500.00 - 120000.00 INR
- 1 Piece
- 1 Year
- 25x25 Millimeter (mm)
- Polypropylene, UHMWPE
- POLYPROPLINE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- 50 CUBIC METER PER HOUR (max)
- 3500 (max) RPM
- Medium Pressure
- End Suction/Top Discharge
- Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Piece to 2 Per Week
- 10 to 15 day Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Cardboard Box, Wooden Box
- All India
We offer high precision Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps to our valuable clients at market leading prices. Precisely manufactured by our experts at our vendors' end as per industrial standards using high-grade quality materials & components, these centrifugal pumps are designed with built-in relief valve for in-built protection. For ensuring high-pressure application, these pumps are embedded with hardened and ground rotors. Furthermore, Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Centrifugal Pumps are ideal for lifting water from underground water tanks.
- Water treatment plant, effluent treatment plant, electroplating, pickling & steel rolling mills.
Excellent for transfer and loading - unloading like HCL, sulphuric acid/alkali, caustic liquid.
Scrubbing of corrosive gases like NH3, CO2, SO2, I2, BR2, CI2, etc.
For handling liquids in various industries like textile, paper, cellulose, sugar, steel, food, having the
temperature range, materials, etc....
Ideal for circulation of chemical in metal finishing industries.
The Natural choice for picking line & scrubber in steel plants.
High capacity transfer pump, filter press for dyes & chemicals, descaling, oil 7 other fuels.